25 June 2009

Rollin on the flats

Did a fun ~188km ride today again with Collier & Aaron. This time on the flats. Down through Castle Rock, out Lake Gulch Rd to Hwy 83, down to Black Forest, up Roller Coaster Road to Palmer Lake, then Hwy 105 to Tomah Rd, to Castle Rock and home. Luckily we started early; right as I was getting home a big mean nasty thunderstorm was beginning to erupt. I didn't get wet, but saw lots of lightening in my neighborhood.

One of the funniest things I saw was this sign:
Apparently Rattlesnakes in Colorado don't attack. Anyone want to test that out? Yeah, right!

Snapped this from our store stop in Palmer Lake:
I call this "The Store Stop." Its part of my "Essence of Cycling" collection of photographs... coming to a trendy hipster gallery near you!

No comments:

Post a Comment